• Delicious
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
Forms & Documents

Graduate Student Handbook

Annual Progress Report Forms


MA or PhD PhD MA
Graduate Student Travel Request PhD Plan of Work                 Masters Plan of Work
Change of Advisor Form Prelim Application          Change of Status Form 
(for switching from MA program to PhD program)
Add/Override Approval Form    

 Department Financial Assistance Application Form:

(This form is only available in January of each year. Contact the Graduate Director for more information.)


2228 F/AB, 656 W. Kirby St.
Detroit, MI 48202
Phone: (313) 577-2930
Fax: (313) 577-2735
Website: clasweb.clas.wayne.edu/Sociology
Email: ad4388@wayne.edu